Mukhtasar al-Quduri [1,2] – Taharah
This is a comprehensive and detailed study of fiqh going through the classical Text of Imam Qaduri. This series of videos cover the chapter of Tahara.
This is a comprehensive and detailed study of fiqh going through the classical Text of Imam Qaduri.
Although no previous knowledge is required to begin the class, the subject matter does approach an advanced level as the intention is to reach an advanced level of study through the classes.
Students are advised to purchase the text of which many are available in Arabic from local Islamic Bookshops. English translations are also available such as this one.
Qaduri – Purification Term 1:
- Brief on Imam Abu Hanifah
- Brief Biography of the auther, Imam al-Quduri
- Fiqh Terminology
- Definition of Washing
- Wudu Farā’id
- Wudu Sunnan
- Annulment of Wudu
- Ghusl Farā’id
- Necessitatos of Ghusl
- Suitable/Unsuitable Water
- Ghusl Sunnan
- Rules of Animal Skin and Lifeless Body Parts
- Cleansing of Wells
- Leftover Water
- Cases of Tayammum
- Conditions of Performing Tayammum
Qaduri – Purification Term 2:
- Invalidators of Tayammum
- Examples of extraordinary situations and the rulings regarding them
- Permissibility of wiping on the khuffs
- The manner of wiping on the khuff
- Invalidators of wiping on the khuff
- Definition of Menstrual Blood (Hayd)
- Prohibitations due to Hayd and Nifas
- Nifas (Post-Natal Bleeding)
- Najis (Fith)
Free to try video: Lesson 1
There are no reviews yet.